• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Book him Danno. Again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book him Danno. Again.

God, the opening credits are like an episode of Whickers World!

I remember the original very well - I used to really like it. Did you know that Jack Lord was originally up for the role of James Kirk in 64 or 65 I think?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Used to like it when young. I suppose I'm a little scared that a re-make will come across as an anti-climax. Wonder if they'll remake "The Rockford Files"?
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Why am I vaguely connecting the Hawaii-Five-O opening scene of people paddling in a canoe (plus theme music) with a Star Trek episode? And where was that scene in the opening credits

Is there a Star Trek scene with Hawaii-Five-Oishness canoeism involved?

Comment

It is on CBS so it'll be CSI:Hawaii.

They will have a problem finding a slot for it. The only day without either a CSI or NCIS showing is Friday.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            Used to like it when young. I suppose I'm a little scared that a re-make will come across as an anti-climax. Wonder if they'll remake "The Rockford Files"?
            Oh yes, yes.

Comment

Not long to go now.

The opening credits and theme tune look good as does the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                I remember the original very well - I used to really like it. Did you know that Jack Lord was originally up for the role of James Kirk in 64 or 65 I think?
                Feck orff ....could I interest you in this?

Comment

Of course, you can never surpass the original
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I see from that that at least one "Lost" actor is staying in Hawaii.
                    And did I spot a Cylon in there too?
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X