• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof that Harry Enfield is crap (if you needed it).

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that Harry Enfield is crap (if you needed it).

A thief stole a laptop containing his jokes, demanded £750 for return of same, H.E. refused. He knows a waste of money when he sees it!!
    The vegetarian option.

One of the best comedy actors this country has ever produced, if a little past his sell by date these days.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      One of the best comedy actors this country has ever produced, if a little past his sell by date these days.
      I have to disagree, Paul Whitehouse was, in my opinion, always the talent in that double act.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

The combination was sublime
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

£750? That's loadsamoney!

what an odd price to offer though. I bet it's normally £1000 but these are unfavourable times.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            £750? That's loadsamoney!

what an odd price to offer though.
            They should have made it £749.99 - it would look much more attractive...

Comment

Presumably he's got a backup, so why pay £750 for what has become a second-hand laptop? He'll get a much better new one from the insurance.

Comment

He probably wanted 1000 for it but it was tarnished due to its content!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Actually IMVHO the last series of "Harry and Paul" was superb.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                  X