View Full Version : Gordon Brown - please go

HairyArsedBloke
4th November 2009, 18:12
Wednesday 4 November 2009
please-go - epetition response
We received a petition asking:

“We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to resign.”

Details of Petition:

“There are many reasons why we might want Brown to resign, but rather than having lots of narrow petitions on this topic (most of which have been rejected), I wanted one for all of us.”

Read the Government’s response

The Prime Minister is completely focussed on restoring the economy, getting people back to work and improving standards in public services. As the Prime Minister has consistently said, he is determined to build a stronger, fairer, better Britain for all.

:suicide:

Churchill
4th November 2009, 18:16
That'll be a "no" then...

:rollin:

RichardCranium
4th November 2009, 21:44
What makes you think the Prime Minister should take notice of the voters when they say they want him to go?

He's an unelected, hereditary PM anyway. WTF has it got to do with us?

I wish I was the leader of the opposition. I'd start every session waiting for the one-eyed <ethnic minority> idiot to speak, then call out:

"F*** me. Are you still here?"

Waldorf
4th November 2009, 23:12
What makes you think the Prime Minister should take notice of the voters when they say they want him to go?

He's an unelected, hereditary PM anyway. WTF has it got to do with us?

I wish I was the leader of the opposition. I'd start every session waiting for the one-eyed <ethnic minority> idiot to speak, then call out:

"F*** me. Are you still here?"

:yay::yay::yay:

Spacecadet
4th November 2009, 23:24
The Prime Minister is completely focussed on restoring the economy, getting people back to work and improving standards in public services. As the Prime Minister has consistently said, he is determined to build a stronger, fairer, better Britain for all.

Labour have had 12 years to achieve this with him either very close to or actually at the helm for the entirety of this.
So far social mobility (What I think is the true test of fairness) has decreased.

Roll on the election
The Tories may not be any better, but hopefully the past decade of watching from the wrong side of parliment has made them at least a bit more humble in their approach to governance

RichardCranium
5th November 2009, 06:49
hopefully the past decade of watching from the wrong side of parliment has made them at least a bit more humble in their approach to governanceAnd that's what the blue self-serving, lying toerags rely on to get elected. (As opposed to the red self-serving, lying toerags.)

They won't be humble, they're politicians FFS.

What we need is a "Just vote for anyone else other than your current MP" campaign. Or maybe "Just vote for an independant and give both lot a shock" campaign.

Or maybe a "Vote for the one with the biggest tits" campaign under the guise of positive discrimination. :D