• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5,000 Posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5,000 Posts

Crumbs! Where did my life go?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Crumbs! Where did my life go?
    It's a good job you didn't go and add your Light Relief posts too...

(edit: there are only 52 of them)

Are you going to request a custom God name?
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 5 November 2009, 17:27.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Are you going to have a custom title or is Godlike good enough for you?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

Are you going to have a custom title or is Godlike good enough for you?
          Nah. 'Godlike' is nowhere near good enough. Who do you have to sleep with around here?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

As a bogeyman I suggest you should become Snotlike.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Who do you have to sleep with around here?
              I'm sure HAB would oblige, if you feel the need to celebrate in that way.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Well AtW is the king of squirrels perhaps that's what you have to do. Keep an eye on your nuts mind!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  I'm sure HAB would oblige, if you feel the need to celebrate in that way.
                  eeeww!

No offence, like, HAB.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                    X