• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conference on Climate Change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conference on Climate Change

At the moment, there's one being held in Mexico and one in Madrid. The next one is Copenhagen.

Why not call them 'excuse for a free holiday' and have done with it?
    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Well Im sure they all go around with concerned looks on their faces in case there is a film crew around the corner of the next bar.

I suppose they all flew there to take part, will fly back and fly on to the next ones etc

PZZ

Comment

I believe all these climate change conferences are the real source of global warming.

Comment

All climate change conferences in the future are going to take place in orbit
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          I believe all these climate change conferences are the real source of global warming.
          They do seem to produce nothing but hot air.

PZZ

Comment

Now now peoples

In Denmark this the event of the year - so please remain confident that the great unelected leader of Denmark will make sure that great progress is made.

Exciting climate news coming soon!!!
            <placeholder>
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Most climate change deniers are old and fear dying soon according to zoologist Guardian writer.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Most climate change deniers are old and fear dying soon according to zoologist Guardian writer.
                the proportion of Americans who believe there is solid evidence that the world has been warming over the last few decades has fallen from 71% to 57% in just 18 months
                The world hasn't warmed for the past decade.
                The climate camp are desperately trying to model how lack of warming still equals warming
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  The world hasn't warmed for the past decade.
                  The climate camp are desperately trying to model how lack of warming still equals warming
                  whs
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

The world is changing, but not as a result of mankinds activities:
                    http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/3...y-split-africa

PZZ

Comment

Working...
                    X