• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm voting Jedward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm voting Jedward

Jedward for X Factor winners I say!

If only for the look on Simon Cowell's face
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    Jedward for X Factor winners I say!

If only for the look on Simon Cowell's face
    He won't care, the more you vote, the more money he makes. That's what he's trying to do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
      He won't care, the more you vote, the more money he makes. That's what he's trying to do anyway.
      Yeah, but even Cowell's pride will be dented if the "David Lynch" twins win.

Comment

I didn't see it on Saturday but read yesterday that DJ Calvin Harris jumped onto the stage when they were performing and plonked a pineapple on his head and danced along with them.

Agree, hope they win to highlight what a joke this show is.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          I didn't see it on Saturday but read yesterday that DJ Calvin Harris jumped onto the stage when they were performing and plonked a pineapple on his head and danced along with them.

I'm pretty sure they can't milk this format for any more series after this one. It's become even more farcical than Opportunity Knocks.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than watch it...
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Wow, they must have cut that footage from the show.
              Wish I had seen it!

It is a joke, most of the contestants are talentless and the public know it. They will probably vote Jedward for a laugh. Might even put a bet on it

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                I'm pretty sure they can't milk this format for any more series after this one. It's become even more farcical than Opportunity Knocks.
                I'm sure they will.

See Why Simon Cowell is the real winner of X-Factor.

Comment

I've heard it described as TV karaoke.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                    Wow, they must have cut that footage from the show.
                    Wish I had seen it!

It is a joke, most of the contestants are talentless and the public know it. They will probably vote Jedward for a laugh. Might even put a bet on it
                    I looked it up on YouTube and they did cut it out (they panned the camera to Louie Walsh) but you can see his arm on the twins shoulders.

Funny response by Calvin Harris this morning echoing what we have said.

Comment

Working...
                    X