• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sentinel IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sentinel IT

Anybody has contracted through this agency? Any feedback?

They are putting me forward for a job that looks interesting, so I'd like to know how good/bad it would be for me to contract through them

Thanks in advance people

Rebecca

Sentinel IT - Stuart Parker

Hi,

They are fine, Stuart Parker is a nice honest rec con. I personally havent gone thru his agency YET (though im sure i will at some point), but a freind of mine has had a few good contracts (Business Objects) thru him.

Comment

Re: Sentinel IT - Stuart Parker

Pabsi,

You ARE Stuart Parker.

I claim my £5.

DP.

:hat

Comment

Re: Sentinel IT - Stuart Parker

Rebecca.

How did you get on.

I also have dealt with this Rec Con. No reply whatsoever after initial discussions.

Comment

I have a solid skill set & experience. I have been sending him my CV for the last 4 years to all his advertisements for contracts & never heard from him.
          They are probably fictious or his middle name might be nepotism.

Comment

Why dig up a 6 year old thread to tell us that?
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
            X