• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news - just in!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA news - just in!

SKA wins The Econsultancy Innovation Awards 2009 in category Innovation in SEO/Natural Search:

http://econsultancy.com/blog/5095-th...09-the-winners

'ave it doubters!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

congrats
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Now all I need is to bag that "CUK Forum Personality of the Year 2009" award and the year will be pretty good... vote AtW or sasguru - either way I win

Comment

well done

you have my vote you hairy git
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Well done
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Alexie's app may be worthwhile and commendable, but look at some of the other categories, such as:

Innovation in Email Marketing

Winner: Tesco.com

Highly commended: Silverpop

About the winning entry: Using the customer’s previous in-store and/or online grocery purchase history combined with Clubcard loyalty scheme data, Tesco developed an email campaign providing a highly personalised ‘shopping list’ unique to each individual customer. ...
                    So Tesco wins a prize for being the most efficient at snooping on your past purchases and emailing personalized spam based on the results!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X