• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Senior Test Manager - Devising Test Stratagy - Pega experience a bonus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senior Test Manager - Devising Test Stratagy - Pega experience a bonus

Hi all,

As the title suggests im looking for a senior Test Manager, contract obviously, for a consultancy that needs someone for at least 6 months to help devise Testing strategy. Ideally you'll have experience of devising similar solutions in the past and if you've got experience with Pega then that would be lovely.

The rate is fairly open so if you're interested to know more PM me or drop me a reply on here and i'll PM you.

Originally posted by reformation View Post
    Hi all,

As the title suggests im looking for a senior Test Manager, contract obviously, for a consultancy that needs someone for at least 6 months to help devise Testing strategy. Ideally you'll have experience of devising similar solutions in the past and if you've got experience with Pega then that would be lovely.

The rate is fairly open so if you're interested to know more PM me or drop me a reply on here and i'll PM you.
    Too many agents on here these days.

(And you can always tell if someone is an agent: they come back on here and state: I am not an agent. )

Nomadd
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
      Too many agents on here these days.

(And you can always tell if someone is an agent: they come back on here and state: I am not an agent. )

Nomadd
      Eh? I thought it was obvious im an agent, or i guess you could call me a business owner, Director or MD. Either of those will suffice.

And the title of the forum is 'Business / Contracts' so im hardly messing up your precious message board in the 'General' section, i understand you probably dont like agents but im here offering work in the worst economy since the 1930's. I would have thought you'd have been grateful...

Either way this isnt relevant to you as you're clearly not qualified for the role so you should probably go and read another thread as you're wasting both our time by posting nonsense.
      Last edited by reformation; 12 December 2009, 11:50.

Comment

I've sent you a PM

Comment

im here offering work in the worst economy since the 1930's. I would have thought you'd have been grateful...
          Thank you most hugely, oh most gracious one. Your beneficence is overwhelming our sensibilities.

We're not worthy.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Eh? I thought it was obvious im an agent, or i guess you could call me a business owner, Director or MD. Either of those will suffice.

And the title of the forum is 'Business / Contracts' so im hardly messing up your precious message board in the 'General' section, i understand you probably dont like agents but im here offering work in the worst economy since the 1930's. I would have thought you'd have been grateful...

Either way this isnt relevant to you as you're clearly not qualified for the role so you should probably go and read another thread as you're wasting both our time by posting nonsense.
            ...well you just sound like a complete arse with posts like that.

BTW: I did the latest Pega implementation for Barclays Bank.

Does free bread and water come with your "offer of work" to us poor, lowly, desperate contractors, your highness? And maybe a stable to sleep in. As Richard C. stated, thank you for helping us through this Depression; we clearly are not worthy.

Nomadd
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

...well you just sound like a complete arse with posts like that.

BTW: I did the latest Pega implementation for Barclays Bank.

Does free bread and water come with your "offer of work" to us poor, lowly, desperate contractors, your highness? And maybe a stable to sleep in. As Richard C. stated, thank you for helping us through this Depression; we clearly are not worthy.

Nomadd
              I wasn't saying you weren't worthy, i was just saying that i was surprised to find a narky comment about me offering a contract in the Business and Contracts section of your website as the economy is crappy at the moment for everyone. I presumed i was doing something helpful rather than hurting your community, im just surprised that you wrote a bit of a harsh comment Nomad. What has riled you so much about my post?

You also mention me sounding like a complete arse, i was defending my position after you wrote a sarcastic comment, to bring this down to a childish level, 'you started it'.

Anyway i dont want to upset you as i appear to have done that enough, can you tell me what exactly it was about my post that has you annoyed and i'll make sure to watch for it in future.

Comment

I wasn't saying you weren't worthy, i was just saying that i was surprised to find a narky comment
                Dear Sir,

Welcome to the Internet.

Occasionally small "icons" - think of these as "little pictures" - may appear intermixed with the text you are reading. These are present to display emotions.

Now, I put two smilies in the post that so upset you. See if you can spot them. They look like this:

And remember: Time flies like an arrow; fruit flys like a banana.

Nomadd
                nomadd liked this post

Comment

Dear Sir,

Welcome to the Internet.

Occasionally small "icons" - think of these as "little pictures" - may appear intermixed with the text you are reading. These are present to display emotions.

Now, I put two smilies in the post that so upset you. See if you can spot them. They look like this:

And remember: Time flies like an arrow; fruit flys like a banana.

Nomadd
                  You have a point, i feel i may have overreacted and would like to apologise. I re-read my reply to you and have to admit that perhaps 'i' was the one that needed to take a chill pill.

So for what its worth im sorry i acted like a bit of a tit when i didnt need to. I guess i was expecting a back lash and over compensated by replying in a bit of an arrogant way.
                  Last edited by reformation; 12 December 2009, 20:56.

Comment

You have a point, i feel i may have overreacted and would like to apologise. I re-read my reply to you and have to admit that perhaps 'i' was the one that needed to take a chill pill.

So for what its worth im sorry i acted like a bit of a tit when i didnt need to. I guess i was expecting a back lash and over compensated by replying in a bit of an arrogant way.
                    ...and the bit you didn't post publicly above - the bit that was in the PM you just sent me - is that you are Dan Hunter of http://www.huntersolutions.co.uk/content/home.asp In other words, you were an agent all along... Apology accepted.

Still, it might have of been nicer to all concerned around here if you'd mentioned all this in your initial post, rather than ranting like a loony when a couple of us accused you - politely - of being an agent...

No harm done.

Cheers,

Nomadd
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X