• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permies who cancel meetings 3 minutes before they're due to start

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permies who cancel meetings 3 minutes before they're due to start

Permies who cancel meetings 3 minutes before they're due to start should be summarily shot.

I was going to slope off to the cinema this afternoon, but oh no, some idiot schedules a meeting. Then cancels it 3 minutes beforehand

Now I have time to kill from now until the next showing

Typo ?

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Now I have time to kill bill from now until the next showing
    Bill shirley ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn View Post
      Bill shirley ?
      Good point

Comment

Permies who cancel meetings 3 minutes before they're due to start should be summarily shot.
        That's harsh.

Can't you use remaining time till the meeting for a trial? It gives so much more legitimacy to executions.

HTH

Yours

J. Stalin

Comment

I was going to slope off to the cinema this afternoon, but oh no, some idiot schedules a meeting. Then cancels it 3 minutes beforehand

Now I have time to kill from now until the next showing
          One of my clients has a toss-pot who organises daily meetings for 10.30 am, i.e. middle of the morning, and then cancels them 2 minutes after the start time. i.e. everyone is there, wondering where said toss-pot is, and he manages to destroy productivity for the developers every morning. If you don't turn up on time for the meetings where he does turn up to, he whines like a little baby. I think he tried to read an in-flight magazine about Agile Programming.

That's life in AeroSpace tho'
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            That's harsh.

Can't you use remaining time till the meeting for a trial? It gives so much more legitimacy to executions.

HTH

Yours

J. Stalin
            Step outside posh boy

Comment

No Agenda = No Meeting.

Trust me if they have to do some work they stop calling meetings.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X