• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Survivors - new series

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survivors - new series

What a great BBC1 sci-fi series this is, they've got a bigger budget for this new serason and its well written and acted..... Ok I admit they did a bit of a Holywood disaster movie type thing but the characters are varied.

I don't like television sci-fi much, the only sci-fi I've watched in the past 10 years are "Firefly" and "Battlestar Galactica".

Although I cannot wait for Frank Darabont (The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, The Mist) to direct the "Walking Dead" TV series for AMC (they also do "Mad Men"), the series is about survivors in the U.S. during a zombie apocolypse but if they adapt it well it will be a real stunner / shocker of a series, ground breaking maybe.

Is it as good as WWE Survivor series? Now that's good tulip

Comment

I liked it... though I keep expecting 'Johnson' to come out with a killer quip.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
        What a great BBC1 sci-fi series this is, they've got a bigger budget for this new serason and its well written and acted..... Ok I admit they did a bit of a Holywood disaster movie type thing but the characters are varied.
        It's certainly better than the recent Day of the Triffids (which Eddie Izzard helped to ruin).

Comment

Is it better than the first series? I gave up on that half way through because it began to bore me.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
          X