• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd rather...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather...

Inspired by another poster who said "I'd rather tear out my eye balls and lubricate them with chilli paste" when it was suggested he read a rather crap book I'm looking for new ways of telling people I'd prefer to be doing something else, perhaps just thinking of Lady Tester's younger brother who's invited me to his stag night.

Personally I thought of this one; "I'd rather spend a wet tuesday morning on Blackpool beach drinking lukewarm Special Brew with Pol Pot and the Reverend Ian Paisley", but the young blighter's not really smart enough to know who Ian Paisley and Pol Pot are, and couldn't even read the label on a can of lager.

Any other inspiring suggestions?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Go to a stag do with you ??

I'd rather crawl on my hands and knees through broken glass all the way to Downing street and flick garden peas into One of Gordon Browns turds

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Go to a stag do with you ??

I'd rather crawl on my hands and knees through broken glass all the way to Downing street and flick garden peas into One of Gordon Browns turds

Rejected. The man's not worldly enough to know who Gordon is or what makes Downing Street different to any other street.

Comment

I use this a lot
        Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        I'd rather gouge chunks of my own head off with a rusty snail fork.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          I use this a lot
          Good candidate, but I can’t assume he knows what a ‘snail fork’ is. Might work with some minor adjustments.

Comment

I would rather put my head between Jordans breasts and go flubber flubber flubber..........

Am I getting the hang of this!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Good candidate, but I can’t assume he knows what a ‘snail fork’ is. Might work with some minor adjustments.
              Any of these work?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...rather-do.html

Comment

I would rather cut my nuts off with a spoon.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Rejected. The man's not worldly enough to know who Gordon is or what makes Downing Street different to any other street.
                  mmm , tough challenge this.

Go to a stag do with you ???

I'd rather drink a pint of Jeremy Kyles sick and eat a cracker thats spread with Simon Cowells kn0b-cheese and a rancid pickle thats spent a week up Susan Boyles f@nny
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'd rather work for the NHS....

Hold on!

I'll get me coat
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X