• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long summer days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long summer days

Just a few short months ago, I arrived in Alice Springs after a gruelling trek across the burning desert.

Now I am in an ice box office in Manchester, where the MD has kindly offered to let me leave the heater on over night, providing I put it on 1 and close the door, and its not the weekend.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I am in an ice box office in Manchester, where the MD has kindly offered to let me leave the heater on over night, providing I put it on 1 and close the door, and its not the weekend.
    Never get tired of the gloating, do you EO?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Never get tired of the gloating, do you EO?
      I was trying to get a streetview of the Bo Jangles saloon, but I'm too thick to get the bsted to work.
      Youre right, shouldnt reminisce out loud. must be my age
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Just a few short months ago, I arrived in Alice Springs after a gruelling trek across the burning desert.

Now I am in an ice box office in Manchester, where the MD has kindly offered to let me leave the heater on over night, providing I put it on 1 and close the door, and its not the weekend.

MD? Heater? Door? I'm working for the wrong clientco! OK I'LL SAY IT
        "I'm A contrctor get me out of here"

I think I've got a funny Friday Feeling
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
        X