• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uggs

There’s a rather elegant young lady working on this floor whose visual appeal is undeniable, but today she’s wearing uggs. What is the appeal of those things? I can understand wearing them to traipse through 10 inches of snow in the wilds of Greenland, but the snow’s all melted now.

She looks like she’s broken both legs and is wearing mucky plaster casts.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    There’s a rather elegant young lady working on this floor whose visual appeal is undeniable, but today she’s wearing uggs. What is the appeal of those things? I can understand wearing them to traipse through 10 inches of snow in the wilds of Greenland, but the snow’s all melted now.

Uggs are rubbish for the snow, as they absorb the water....

Is it cold there, well there is your answer.

Apparently girls are wearing Uggs on beaches in Oz with bikinis in Summer
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

They're normally worn by fashion victims who don't realise it's the easiest way of getting an ankle injury.

I think they were originally designed to wear as boot/slipper/indoor type footwear.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
        Uggs are rubbish for the snow, as they absorb the water....

Is it cold there, well there is your answer.

Apparently girls are wearing Uggs on beaches in Oz with bikinis in Summer
        It’s cold, which is a good reason to wear big thick boots, but she’s wearing a short skirt and thin tights, which is somewhat contrary to the logic of keeping warm.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          They're normally worn by fashion victims who don't realise it's the easiest way of getting an ankle injury.

I think they were originally designed to wear as boot/slipper/indoor type footwear.
          Easier than hitting your ankle with a hammer, blimey

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

It’s cold, which is a good reason to wear big thick boots, but she’s wearing a short skirt and thin tights, which is perfectly acceptable in my book.
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Indoor footwear? What, for people who live in igloos?

Comment

It’s cold, which is a good reason to wear big thick boots, but she’s wearing a short skirt and thin tights, which is somewhat effecting the line of my pants at the moment.
                FTFY

Comment

It’s cold, which is a good reason to wear big thick boots, but she’s wearing a short skirt and thin tights, which is somewhat contrary to the logic of keeping warm.
                  In the summer, I saw a very nice girl in smithfield, looking gorgeous in her short summer dress, but all spoiled by wearing large green welly boots. Maybe i'm just getting old, but i like my totty to look like totty

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                    blah girl blah gorgeous blah short blah like blah totty blah totty
                    Mmmmmmmm totty............

Comment

Working...
                    X