• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming - good news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming - good news

Plans to reengineer the earth to combat global warming

Have no fear Obama's chief scientific advisor has some big ideas for saving the planet.

Oh praise ye the Climate Scientists.

One suggestion I didn't see there which might help would be to remove the fudge factors from the data.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 25 January 2010, 16:41.
    I'm alright Jack

Terrifying prospect.

I hope all you Global Warming dickheads are happy when the messing about with the natural climate ends in disaster.

Comment

Experts from around the world have been invited to attend the meeting in March in California, which will examine possible field trials of so-called geo-engineering schemes, such as pumping chemicals into the air and oceans to combat climate change.
      I thought they were dead set against us all "pumping chemicals into the air"?

You couldn't make this stuff up............unless of course you had the computer models to produce you the hockeystick graphs!!!!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

...particularly when the whole thing is based on junk science.

Kill the planet to satîsfy a few professors keen for large research budgets....

God ...who could dreamt up this nightmare scenario. Mankind destroys himself driven by nothing more than collective madness.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Sort of like diagnosing yourself with a made up illness and then injecting yourself with household bleach to cure it.

I blame morons like sadguru. Intellectual capacity of a wet sponge.

Comment

look on the bright side guys.
            If they fill the oceans with iron filings, we would be able to walk to New York wearing a pair of polystyrene 'eco-boots'

and we would be able to catch fish using a magnet on a pole, just like when we were kids

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I find that comment offensive to wet sponges
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                We should not rush to judgment upon him folks. When one is compelled to use a seedy little backstreet sweatshop as a thought factory, the results are hardly likely to be top notch.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Nurse!
                  Have you not medicated the village idiots today?
                  Look at them gibber and drool - its not a pretty sight.:
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Nurse!
                    Have you not medicated the village idiots today?
                    Look at them gibber and drool - its not a pretty sight.:
                    And in he rushes with both brain cells flapping in the breeze!!!
                    He may only have the intelligence of a Topic, but he is at least punctual!

Comment

Working...
                    X