• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urgent Need for German-Speaking MS Project 2003 EPM Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent Need for German-Speaking MS Project 2003 EPM Contractors

Required ASAP, based Switzerland and Germany, for up to 2 years on a full time contract basis:

1 x MS Project – Top Expert
    Must have/had actual project experience of Project 2003 Enterprise Project Management version (EPM), i.e. the multi-user server-based version. Should have key experience installing EPM and defining all the global tables, templates and other extensions to MS Project like Project Web Access, etc (e.g. Server, global templates, OLAP Cube etc). The client will only look at people who are qualified experts in the use of the EPM version, i.e. they must have done 2-3 or more projects with this package. The client won't be looking at anyone who hasn't had real EPM experience in similar projects (i.e. fairly large, with 8 subprojects, etc). German knowledge would be useful.

2 x MS Project Experts
    These must also have as extensive experience as possible with Project 2003 EPM. These two must be totally fluent in German, as all the plans are in German.

This is an urgent requirement, and competitive rates would be paid. Expenses etc. would also be paid. I will be supplying and managing this resource to the client, so the one - three people involved will each act formally as a CASTELL Associate Consultant, under my ultimate direction and control.

Please contact asap:
    Dr Stephen Castell
    Chairman
    CASTELL Consulting
    +44 7831 349 162
    http://www.e-expertwitness.com
    http://www.midentity.com/StephenCastel

Originally posted by CASTELL
    Required ASAP, based Switzerland and Germany, for up to 2 years on a full time contract basis:

1 x MS Project – Top Expert
    Must have/had actual project experience of Project 2003 Enterprise Project Management version (EPM), i.e. the multi-user server-based version. Should have key experience installing EPM and defining all the global tables, templates and other extensions to MS Project like Project Web Access, etc (e.g. Server, global templates, OLAP Cube etc). The client will only look at people who are qualified experts in the use of the EPM version, i.e. they must have done 2-3 or more projects with this package. The client won't be looking at anyone who hasn't had real EPM experience in similar projects (i.e. fairly large, with 8 subprojects, etc). German knowledge would be useful.

2 x MS Project Experts
    These must also have as extensive experience as possible with Project 2003 EPM. These two must be totally fluent in German, as all the plans are in German.

This is an urgent requirement, and competitive rates would be paid. Expenses etc. would also be paid. I will be supplying and managing this resource to the client, so the one - three people involved will each act formally as a CASTELL Associate Consultant, under my ultimate direction and control.

Please contact asap:
    Dr Stephen Castell
    Chairman
    CASTELL Consulting
    +44 7831 349 162
    http://www.e-expertwitness.com
    http://www.midentity.com/StephenCastel
    Who is the client and may I ask what sort of Doctor becomes a recruitment consultant? Or am I missing something here?

DA in "Back to school then" mode
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      Who is the client and may I ask what sort of Doctor becomes a recruitment consultant? ...
      In the US, PhD's can be obtained by joining dots together and colouring-in the resultant shape.

Expect the UK to follow - all part of our dumbing down process and the gradual, but very real, dismantling of the importance of education.

Comment

Working...
      X