• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK (Central) London drinks, tonight.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK (Central) London drinks, tonight.

See the Norf Laandan sticky up top - now hijacked (With SY01's blessing) to be Fleet Street, Punch Tavern, from 6ish to whenever, tonight.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll see if we can get a last min table booked if there's any momentum.

RH
    Yes, I will be there.
    0.00%
    I might be there, depends how much I need a drink at the end of the day.
    8.33%
    I will not be attending.
    8.33%
    I'm double-booked with AndyW and family, they asked me to bring car keys.
    83.33%

The poll is expired.

I would, if I could, but I can't.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

That's like a 15 minute walk, if you move it somewhere more sensible in the smithfield area, I'll think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
        That's like a 15 minute walk, if you move it somewhere more sensible in the smithfield area, I'll think about it.
        15 mins? Walk? Take a taxi.

I'm gasping for a pint, so I'll be going out anyway. If no-one on CUK is up for (or able to go for) one - and it looks like this is the case - then scrap the Punch & Judy and I'll go somewhere near Bank.

If you are at a loose end, are in the same area and fancy a beer - PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          I would, if I could, but I can't.
          WHS

I thought it was in Luton anyway
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just thought I'd check but no dice. It was worth a shot. Beer still being consumed, but with the project IT team, not with CUKers. It's probably safer this way.

Comment

Shame no-one could make it. Enjoy the beers

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Just thought I'd check but no dice. It was worth a shot. Beer still being consumed, but with the project IT team, not with CUKers. It's probably safer this way.
                Another time
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X