• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elan

Has anyone experience with this lot.

I've just spoken to a rec con re. a postion they have, he seemed very open about the role, even got the deatils of the end client.

MG
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

I haven't.

Comment

I've worked through them and found them to be OK.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Used them years ago - they were fine. Even took me and other contractors at that site out for Christmas meal.

Ahhh the good old days.

Comment

In almost 15 years of contracting, I've never heard a bad word said about Elan. Which makes them about as rare as rocking horse sh1t.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Sh1t, are you telling me what's in the children's play room isn't a real rocking horse!

Comment

OH
              ssssshhhhhhh
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Used Elan a few years back. No issues at all. Very open and straighforward.

Comment

Used Elan some time back. They were ok. When I phoned accounts the phone was answered by a professional sounding lady then when they transferred me to the dept doing the accounts for my particular client (well - their client), the phone was picked up by a thick sounding asian guy who must have been about 18. That was hard work!!

But they paid on time which was the main thing :-)

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I used Elan four or five years ago. I have to say my experience was very different and it was 18 months of continual excuses about why they couldn't pay me "for a couple of weeks" due to "issues with the new system".

In the end the client gave them a roasting and told them they would be contracting with me direct if they didn't get their asses and elbows sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                    X