• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown is a loser

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown is a loser

Originally posted by Some numpty
    I will not allow house prices to get out of control and put at risk the sustainability of the future
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/politics97/budg.../housing.shtml
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

A misquote, surely?

Anyway, what's passed is past, Gordon is now focussing on building a better future for Britain!

Blah blah

Comment

"My first rule, the golden rule, ensures that over the economic cycle the Government will borrow only to invest and that current spending will be met from taxation."
      "My second rule is that, as a proportion of national income, public debt will be held at a prudent and stable level over the economic cycle," he added.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/politics97/budg.../economy.shtml

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        A misquote, surely?
        Indeed. Should have said Gordon Brown is a complete and utter daffodil.

Comment

Instructions have gone to minitrue:
          bbc 3.7.97 gb speech malreported budget rectify
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Instructions have gone to minitrue:
            LOL I read 1984 for the first time 2 weeks ago, so am proud/smug to understand your witty comment

Comment

Gordon Brown has a gargantuan intellect. I see this stated quite often in the meejah so it must be true.

It is obvious that we minions do not understand his higher purpose.
              Last edited by Doggy Styles; 16 March 2010, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                It is obvious that we minions do not understand his lies.
                FTFY...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                X