• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cruelty of life.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruelty of life.

The accident in Wales this weekend really upset me. How random and cruel to take away a son before his fathers eyes. How does the driver live with himself now even though he probably was driving within the limits.

Life isn't fair, never was, never will be.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Originally posted by Gibbon
    The accident in Wales this weekend really upset me. How random and cruel to take away a son before his fathers eyes. How does the driver live with himself now even though he probably was driving within the limits.

Life isn't fair, never was, never will be.
    That's what life is all about! tulipe happens!

Do you not think that it's tulipe like your above posting that's going to put additional stress on the motorist involved.

Why didn't you ask "How are the Police who attended an accident on the same stretch of road only hours earlier going to live with themselves?".

Now, I'm sure we all could've lived without your sentimental sanctimonious post. Are you related to Chico?

Comment

Oi

OI Churchill! I was only attempting to express a bit of sympathy at a very tragic occurrrence. Just because you didn't mangage to avoid seeing your arse this morning there's no need to put me in the same slot as Chico
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        That's what life is all about! tulipe happens!

Do you not think that it's tulipe like your above posting that's going to put additional stress on the motorist involved.

Why didn't you ask "How are the Police who attended an accident on the same stretch of road only hours earlier going to live with themselves?".

Now, I'm sure we all could've lived without your sentimental sanctimonious post. Are you related to Chico?
        blimey, bit harsh!! Someone not get any last night?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
          blimey, bit harsh!! Someone not get any last night?

Really? In what way?

Do you not find it sickening that people have to be seen that they are sympathetic?

Cue film of people leaving flowers at the scene...

Comment

Were the cyclists ... welsh?

Comment

While sympathetic I agree that this is happening all the time.
              It is never a good time to lose anyone like that, but I'm sure that the driver did not set out to intentionally take away a son from in front of his fathers eyes.

Comment

Just goes to show that roads are for cars. No doubt they were sanctimoniously cycling five abreast across the whole road, ignoring the mile of traffic jam building up behind them. There's perfectly good velodromes around the place if you want to keep fit by cycling.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
                  Just goes to show that roads are for cars. No doubt they were sanctimoniously cycling five abreast across the whole road, ignoring the mile of traffic jam building up behind them. There's perfectly good velodromes around the place if you want to keep fit by cycling.

Not quite true dear boy!
                  I think you will find the highway has been around a lot longer than the automobile.....think back to the romans etc etc or did they all drive a ferrari?

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
                    This is a wind up, right? Are you allowed to type cunt on this forum?

Comment

Working...
                    X