• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Using management companies in Europe....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using management companies in Europe....

I hope to start contracting in Brussels in Jan and understand that I would need to go through a management company even though I will be going through an agency. What sort of management company should I be looking at and what are the costs involved> anyone heard of Itecs?

Ta!

:rolleyes

talked to ITECS in the past. Decided not to use them. They were too honest! I use another one now. They are fairly standard. contact me off-board if you want more details.

Cheers
    conor at mullan dot co dot uk

Comment

Never, ever, use the management company the agency recommends unless you hear other contractors saying nice things about them.|I

Comment

Keep Away From Itecs

The worst company out there by far.

It would be better to get all your money you earn from contracting and give it to a tramp to safe keep and manage for you.

Comment

Looks like Dutch has an axe to grind. This one came back from 2002. ITACS management co. again.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Albany were ok, they try and sell their offshore product "miravista" or something, but unless you are based permanently abroad it´s not worth it. The bog standard service they do is OK

Comment

Working...
            X