• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

jscript history

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jscript history

This is in a webbrowser in .net so only needs to work in IE.

If a user has clicked various links and then used the back button to return to the original page opened, is there any way jscript can tell if there are no further pages to go back? History length only contains a count of all pages visited, there are no separate "before this page" and "after this page" history counts.

It seems from the net that there is no way to do this but maybe some CUK genius will know different and save me messing about setting up a count in the .net program. Cheers.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Actually, it was 5 lines in .the net navigate event. There's a browser cangoback property.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X