PDA

View Full Version : Regular Beer Plan?

Scrag Meister
22nd April 2010, 07:51
Did I read back along that there is a semi-regular beer plan at the Ship and Shovel, or some other such name?

What is the scheduling of this event?

Any one in the city near Bank/Moorgate/LondonWall/St Pauls? Always game for a swift one.

Zippy
22nd April 2010, 08:48
Did I read back along that there is a semi-regular beer plan at the Ship and Shovel, or some other such name?

Any one in the city near Bank/Moorgate/LondonWall/St Pauls? Always game for a swift one.

A few of us meet up in the S&S but there is no schedule as such. There will probably be an outing next week.

Jeebo72
22nd April 2010, 12:34

Every day i'm in one of Globe Moorgate, Raglan (near St pauls), Hand and Shears or Rising Sun Barbican/London wall area....

Just back from Globe!

norrahe
22nd April 2010, 16:25
A few of us meet up in the S&S but there is no schedule as such. There will probably be an outing next week.

I'm sure there will be.

Possibly Thursday?

cojak
23rd April 2010, 06:43
Not for me next week, but maybe in the near future (if 1 of a number of agents can pull their finger out... :eyes )

Drewster
26th April 2010, 01:18
Mmmmmmmmm - thats all of Social... Now can I get latest post on all of prof as well....

Shirley there is someone out there................