• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dominos Meltdown Revenge Pizza

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominos Meltdown Revenge Pizza

A mate who is pretty tough on spicy food says he was unable to eat this. Given I've never had a seriously hot pizza - chilli/jalepenos are fairly medium, and he can eat hotter then me, is it really proper hot or did he get unlucky? Anyone tried it?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I have partaken of the aforementioned repast. Yum yum. Not hotter than a bloody good ruby though.
    How's the head this morning?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      A mate who is pretty tough on spicy food says he was unable to eat this. Given I've never had a seriously hot pizza - chilli/jalepenos are fairly medium, and he can eat hotter then me, is it really proper hot or did he get unlucky? Anyone tried it?
      Yes. Tried one a couple of weeks ago. Hotter than I expected, and would not rush to have it again. I like spicy stuff too, but not just for the hell of it. Finished it but would not go overboard about recommending it to anyone.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I have had 2, the second one was only to confirm that the first one was really that hot. Seriously hot. And I like very spicy food, I can put half a bottle of tabasco into my pasta.

Comment

I find tabasco kind of medium hot, but I don't like the taste. I've recently started using Hot Mamas Habanero and Mango Sauce, which is very hot, but also has a nice flavour.

Hotmamas Premium Sauces - now in Great Britain - feel the pain...

HotHabanero with Chili and Mango No 10
          A hot and spicy habanero sauce with original Mango flavor (has about 70.000 to 80.000 Scoville)

For reference, Original Tabasco is 2500-5000 Scoville. The habanero version is 7000-8000.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The pizza inventor must be turning in his grave.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Encona make very good chilli sauce... really hot but actually tastes nice too.

Comment

If I want real heat I get my 'Delish Red Hot Pepper Sauce out', basically minced scotch bonnets.

What makes this pizza really hot is that it piles on layers of hot stuff, dried chillies, green chillies, mustard, spicy meat etc.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  I have partaken of the aforementioned repast. Yum yum. Not hotter than a bloody good ruby though.
                  How's the head this morning?
                  Head? Eh? Just because it's late != drunk

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Head? Eh? Just because it's late != drunk
                    Morning
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X