• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill home insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Churchill home insurance

Been trying to buy insurance online since morning and just at the final stage where it asks for credit card info and then press submit I get a system error. All cards are failing so its not my card. I have tried about 10 times now with no success. I would have thought a company like Churchill would sort something like this quickly.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I would have thought a company like Churchill would sort something like this quickly.
    "Ohhhhh, no."

Comment

So why not call them ?

Or are you going via a cash back site ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        So why not call them ?

Or are you going via a cash back site ?
        Yup, 50 quid back via Quidco brings it down below 100 quids which is cheaper than anything else.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I blame CM - she must have been keeping Churchy busy

Comment

Working...
          X