• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's funny the things you think of on a long car journey . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny the things you think of on a long car journey . . .

Making words and names from letter combinations on registration plates the other day, it occurred to me that from 01/03/2017 to 31/08/2017 a lot of Glasgow registrations will start "SH17".
    The vegetarian option.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Making words and names from letter combinations on registration plates the other day, it occurred to me that from 01/03/2017 to 31/08/2017 a lot of Glasgow registrations will start "SH17".
    It's fitting, really.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

We play feather or fur. The first to spot ten dead animals with feather or fur wins!

Roadkill rocks!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

How do you know what the geographical lettering will be then? Is there some sort of website somewhere with the correlation? I remember working in Germany and the system there is fairly straightforward (well it would be, it is German!! Why overcomplicate it?) B for Berlin, M for Muenchen etc.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          How do you know what the geographical lettering will be then? Is there some sort of website somewhere with the correlation?
          Yes there is.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Cheers wobbegong, often wondered about that...................maybe I should have googled it before.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Cheers wobbegong, often wondered about that...................maybe I should have googled it before.
              Don't worry, I'll give you an honourable mention in the bell end thread
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Don't worry, I'll give you an honourable mention in the bell end thread
                It will make the decade worthwhile.
                I am sure you have been cataloguing such minutae for ages.

Comment

I always wonder what Prestons of Potto do......

Comment

Working...
                  X