• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E u r

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E u r

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Goody. I'm going to Cologne on holiday soon!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Goody. I'm going to Cologne on holiday soon!
      Cologne in July
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Yes, I will be there for that. . I'm a gay dee-bee-ay. Yay!

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

So where has become more expensive for Europeans to go on holiday, apart from the rest of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              A new friend to play with
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

This is great. I've just ordered a new kitchen from Germany, and haven't paid for it yet.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  This is great. I've just ordered a new kitchen from Germany, and haven't paid for it yet.
                  1.00 EUR = 1.39105 CHF

I can even get there for free if I go by train

Must buy bigger rucksack before I go... nope I'll get one there
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

For finance thickies such as myself, would it be possible to add links every now and then, so we can gloat at plummeting Euro exchange rate graphs?

TIA
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X