• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sample letter Shareholding of Company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample letter Shareholding of Company

Hi,

In order to open a new bank account I am required to provide a letter confirming the shareholding of the company. Does anyone have a sample letter/ template I could use? I have searched online and can't find any examples at all. I have also checked with my accountant but apparently they don't have anything that I can use??

Any help would be appreciated so that I can have something that looks vaguely professional

Thanks in advance.

Go back to your accountant and ask them to download the incorporation documents or last annual return from Companies House, these will show the shareholders.

ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Template

This is the template one of the banks sent me to use.

Addressed toBank

Date: xx/xx/xx

Dear xxxxxx
      Re: xxxxxx Ltd
      I can confirm that we act as accountants/solicitors for the above company and in this capacity I can confirm the following details in respect of the current shareholding in the company:
      Total Authorised Share Capital – xx shares of £x each
      Total Issued Share Capital – xx shares
      Shareholders:
      Mr(s) Forename Surname - yy shares
      Mr(s) Forename Surname - zz shares

Salutation

Comment

I was just required to show the Share certificates when joining Barclays. Will this not suffice?

Comment

Originally posted by metaman View Post
          I have also checked with my accountant but apparently they don't have anything that I can use??
          Thats a worry.

Comment

Working...
          X