• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CO2 follows temp?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO2 follows temp?

Makes a good point:

A study: The temperature rise has caused the CO2 Increase, not the other way around | Watts Up With That?

If you look at the CO2 record, during El Nino (warm pacific) more CO2 gets into the atmosphere than La Nina (cool pacific) hmmm

If the sea temperatures crash this and next year, which they are at the moment, could get interesting.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Makes a good point:

No it doesn't.

HTH, but IDI.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Can CO2 levels go down? Well it has done ...for example:

From the Mauna Loa record ...April 1971 was 327.78 and April 1970 was 328.14

But after 40 years of emissions surely this wouldn't be possible. Then again.

2008 was a cold year on the satellite, you can see here:

Latest Global Temps

Now check this out:

April 2008 386.71 compared to April 2007 386.26

That isn't much of an increase. Now it was only in one month, so the temps sharply dip, and shoot back up again, but in the dip, the CO2 nearly went down.

Now what would happen if the temp were to stay down for a while?

Lets see.
      Last edited by BlasterBates; 10 June 2010, 17:05.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Can CO2 levels go negative?
        I think you mean down. Negative CO2 levels would require antimatter. Now that *would* be interesting.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I think you mean down. Negative CO2 levels would require antimatter. Now that *would* be interesting.
          indeed ....corrected.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            It's gas Jim but not as we know it...

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh View Post
              It's gas Jim but not as we know it...
              I knew there was something wrong with my bowels....
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X