• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A little wisdom for you fellas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little wisdom for you fellas

Fellas, while in an Indian restaurant with your wife and her friends, do not compliment another female you have not met before on how good she looks for her age IN FRONT of said wife.

Any other pearls of wisdom?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

"Yes" means "No"

"No" means "Yes"

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
      "Yes" means "No"

"No" means "Yes"
      When asked "How do I look?" just say something positive and complementary - we do not want a critique of our hair/shoes/makeup/dress.
      If you say nice stuff, it makes us feel good and when WE feel good YOU feel good too
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        When asked "How do I look?" just say something positive and complementary - we do not want a critique of our hair/shoes/makeup/dress.
        If you say nice stuff, it makes us feel good and when WE feel good YOU feel good too
        Pogle is right!

<I find agreeing with whatever they say to be a good tactic too!!! - they never tire of it!!!1>

Comment

Oh and Suity....
          The answer to "Does my bum look big in this?"

Is NEVER:
          Yes
          or
          Not only in that!
          or
          Of course it does!
          or even
          Sorry love what did you say? Oh and move your fat arse out of the way of the Footie!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Oh and Suity....

Is NEVER:
            Yes
            or
            Not only in that!
            or
            Of course it does!
            or even
            Sorry love what did you say? Oh and move your fat arse out of the way of the Footie!
            Unless you are Jonafan Woss. He did an advert where he said "Oooh yes" to the question with a glint in his eye. I think he got away with it...

don't try this at home folks
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Oh and Suity....

Is NEVER:
              Yes
              or
              Not only in that!
              or
              Of course it does!
              or even
              If she is a fine young black lady do you say "damn right, sister"?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Oh and Suity....
                Or the slight variant: "Does this make my bum look big?"

"No love, it's all the chips you eat".

On the original point you'd be better off ignoring her attractive friends and just talk to the plain/ugly ones, though I do find it hard talking to absolute munters, I reckon subconsciously my brain tells me there's nothing to gain.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  If she is a fine young black lady do you say "damn right, sister"?
                  The appropriate response there is "Oh Hell Yeah!"
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Fellas, while in an Indian restaurant with your wife and her friends, do not compliment another female you have not met before on how good she looks for her age IN FRONT of said wife.

Any other pearls of wisdom?
                    So you take the missus out for a classy ruby and beers and she conplains when you letch at her mates. What was she thinking?
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X