• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ode to a Troll - Part II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ode to a Troll - Part II

His life is viewed by others as banal, morose, obscurity
    He dreams one day there’ll be some form of English racial purity,
    Not what the people wish you see, and so unlikely e’er to be,
    He is the very model of a modern minor xenophobe

A laughing stock, a witless clown, though in his mind of worthy genes,
    He’s mocked by most, and rightly so, the right, the left, the in-betweens,
    This sceptred isle a melting pot, of qualities which he has not,
    He is the very model of a modern minor xenophobe

Now this sad tale draws to a close, the point of it is plain to see,
    There really is no place round here for mindless racial bigotry,
    So take your poison home with thee, your nazi ways, your BNP
    We have no need for them you see, you peabrained dimwit …hee..hee..hee!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      FFS - At least do something original.........

Comment

I must have really upset you little puppies...which makes it sooo worthwhile! - will dullard II be along shortly to applaud your efforts?

btw it doesn't scan very well
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Why don't you copy it into word and enlarge the font?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Why don't you copy it into word and enlarge the font?

That is actually quite funny!!!

Comment

The standard of anti-trolling has gone right down hill.

"Days of old, Drewster, you had companions who could absorb the time vortex... This one's useless"
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I must have really upset you little puppies...which makes it sooo worthwhile! - will dullard II be along shortly to applaud your efforts?

Not really. Your persona just lends itself to being abused. And composing abusive rhymes is quite enjoyable really.
                Now please, give the whole "puppies" theme a rest. The notion that you are in any way in control of the flak you are getting is laughable. Try and come up with something original, that way you might retain some level of mystique.

HTH
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Not really. Your persona just lends itself to being abused. And composing abusive rhymes is quite puerile but it's the best I can do
                  FTFY

...you have such a cute wickle puppy avatar so it's sort of apt

& if you wish to spend your life composing odes to me carry on, it's sort of flattering
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

:
                    FTFY

...you have such a cute wickle puppy avatar so it's sort of apt

& if you wish to spend your life composing odes to me carry on, it's sort of flattering

Your obsession with puppies is almost as dull as gricerboy's with trains. FFS can't you come up with some alternative abuse just to keep it interesting?
                    I wouldn't mind a but you're so thick it would be like battering a dead, limp, glassy-eyed fish and I would be left even more bored than I am already.
                    You're such a loser you fail at your sole justifcation for being on this forum - there are trolls far more entertaining, witty and intelligent than you
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X