• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mad Max 4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Max 4

Mel Gibson 'threatens to burn house down in new tape'

In an expletive-ridden tirade, released by the celebrity gossip website RadarOnline, the Oscar winning actor and director appears to be angry because Miss Grigorieva fell asleep before having sex with him.

"I deserve to be ***** first! Before the ******* Jacuzzi," he said.

“I’ll burn the goddamn house up, but **** me first! How dare you?”

Getting angrier, he continues: “I should’ve woken you up and said ******* **** me, *****! You would’ve liked that better, yeah?”

The new recording comes days after another tape emerged in which Gibson suggests that Miss Grigorieva needed a "bat in the side of the head" and threatened to "put her in a rose garden."

At times during the tape Gibson is so angry he stops and starts panting.

At one point Miss Grigorieva, the mother of Gibson's eight-month-old daughter Lucia, accuses him of having previously hit her and broken two of her teeth.

She says: "What kind of a man is that? Hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands? Breaking her teeth twice in the face! What kind of man is that?"

Gibson responds: "Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you ------- deserved it!" Miss Grigorieva, who secretly recorded the phone call, tells Gibson that he is "gonna answer one day" for his behaviour.

He replies: "I'll put you in a ------- rose garden you ----. You understand that? Because I'm capable of it. You understand that?"

Radar has not disclosed how it obtained the audio.

Source: Mel Gibson 'threatens to burn house down in new tape' - Telegraph

I don't watch films containing Mel Gibson.

Comment

He has "small man" syndrome. sasguru take note, it can all end in tears!

HTH
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I don't watch films containing Mel Gibson.
        I heard he is moving to TV soap soon...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          He has "small man" syndrome. sasguru take note, it can all end in tears!
          I doubt very much you'd got balls to tell it to his face...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I doubt very much you'd got balls to tell it to his face...
            Course I would. He sounds just like the archetypal gobby Aussie wifebeater. All wind and piss. Bring it on Melvyn!!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              And I swore at them a lot & hit them with a baseball bat first.

It does seem like a really long time since Mad Max came out.
              Was this treatment reserved for Mad Max, or video tapes in general? I don't have any video tapes now.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Course I would. He sounds just like the archetypal gobby Aussie wifebeater. All wind and piss. Bring it on Melvyn!!!
                I meant can you say this to sasguru's face?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I meant can you say this to sasguru's face?
                  Only if I kneel down!!

Comment

I smashed the crap out of a microwave with a big stick once. It was very satisfying.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X