PDA

View Full Version : Are Aging Lefties In Denial ....

Green Mango
16th July 2010, 16:21
Maybe ....

BBC News - Are ageing lefties in denial? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-10633782)

Zippy
16th July 2010, 16:51
By most people's standards (on here at keast) I'm a leftie. But then - thanks to (mostly) free public schooling - I'm educated enough to arrive at an informed opinon (and educated enough to read, understand and evaluate alternative views). Earning decent money has not changed my views. I'm not trying to insult anyone who holds a diferent view btw.

doodab
16th July 2010, 16:55
By most people's standards (on here at keast) I'm a leftie.

Around here, I think that covers anyone that doesn't own slaves.

Zippy
16th July 2010, 16:57
Around here, I think that covers anyone that doesn't own slaves.

Harsh :spank:

(I had to let 'em go last week)

shaunbhoy
16th July 2010, 18:26
To each according to their needs from each according to their ability................as long as we circumvent all the freeloading sponging Y-legged-coffin slappers and workshy knobjockeys!!
:tantrum:

Zippy
16th July 2010, 18:31
To each according to their needs from each according to their ability................as long as we circumvent all the freeloading sponging Y-legged-coffin slappers and workshy knobjockeys!!
:tantrum:

Ok. What the hell are we going to do?? :eek:

Green Mango
16th July 2010, 18:38
By most people's standards (on here at keast) I'm a leftie. But then - thanks to (mostly) free public schooling - I'm educated enough to arrive at an informed opinon (and educated enough to read, understand and evaluate alternative views). Earning decent money has not changed my views. I'm not trying to insult anyone who holds a diferent view btw.

Well many lefties I know remind me of that article, they espouse left wing views, but in practise they
seem pretty selfish.

Labour's policies seem designed to enslave people in benefit traps where they lose all self respect.
Well meaning I'm sure, but with a destructive result.