PDA

View Full Version : Depressingly low on doom

suityou01
1st August 2010, 18:10
No nukes in North Korea v South Korea :ladybags:
Swine flu schmein flu :rolleyes:
Double dip smubble mip
RFID and ID cards. Well ID cards now scrapped.
Dollar collapse ..... Uh huh
Euro collapse ..... drums fingers

Even my tin foil hat sites are low on doom. Blimey, at this rate things might actually be ok. :eek:

doodab
1st August 2010, 18:30
at this rate things might actually be ok. :eek:

It hasn't even started yet...

suityou01
1st August 2010, 18:39
It hasn't even started yet...

mwahahahahahahah (evil laugh)

ok good. What hasn't? :confused:

swamp
1st August 2010, 18:45
Contract market up
IR35 being reviewed
Pound up

suityou01
1st August 2010, 18:47
Contract market up
IR35 being reviewed
Pound up

This could only happen under the tories ;)

Zippy
1st August 2010, 21:16
Noodles, headresses and Emperor Ming. I will destroy your pathetic world, Earthlings.

This would never have happened under the Thetans.

Gonzo
2nd August 2010, 07:39
It hasn't even started yet...That's the spirit. ;)

wurzel
2nd August 2010, 08:39
It's the silly season & they're all on holiday. Just goes to show how smoothly things run when there are no politicians around. Expect it all to start going belly up as soon as they get back.

suityou01
2nd August 2010, 08:51
It's the silly season & they're all on holiday. Just goes to show how smoothly things run when there are no politicians around. Expect it all to start going belly up as soon as they get back.

I've heard this before actually now you remind me. We may as well enjoy the silly season then :D

HairyArsedBloke
2nd August 2010, 09:13
It's quiet out there .......... too damn quiet.

suityou01
2nd August 2010, 09:25

Isn't it just. :eek:

MaryPoppins
2nd August 2010, 09:54
Hey SY, you spelled 'fellatio' wrong.

suityou01
2nd August 2010, 10:07

Thanks. Missed that, the spelling I mean ;)

suityou01
2nd August 2010, 10:09

octogenarian was spelt wrong as well I see. But you only spotted the "fellatio" mistake. Ponders. :laugh

MaryPoppins
2nd August 2010, 10:16
octogenarian was spelt wrong as well I see. But you only spotted the "fellatio" mistake. Ponders. :laugh

I have to say, I did spot a few spelling and grammar errors.

I just wanted to let you know about the key stuff though. :happy

wobbegong
2nd August 2010, 10:56
No nukes in North Korea v South Korea :ladybags:
Swine flu schmein flu :rolleyes:
Double dip smubble mip
RFID and ID cards. Well ID cards now scrapped.
Dollar collapse ..... Uh huh
Euro collapse ..... drums fingers

Even my tin foil hat sites are low on doom. Blimey, at this rate things might actually be ok. :eek:

There's always this (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Iran-Attack-Plan-Admiral-Mike-Mullen-Confirms-Strike-Plan-Exists-But-Would-Be-Bad-Idea/Article/201008115674648?lpos=World_News_Second_Home_Page_A rticle_Teaser_Region_5&lid=ARTICLE_15674648_Iran_Attack_Plan%3A_Admiral_M ike_Mullen_Confirms_Strike_Plan_Exists%2C_But_Woul d_Be_Bad_Idea).

DimPrawn
2nd August 2010, 11:24
http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/covers/257x330front/2010-08-02.jpg

Boomed!

HairyArsedBloke
2nd August 2010, 11:36
Price inflation - wonderful stuff. It will solve all the debt problems.

gingerjedi
2nd August 2010, 11:59
Price inflation - wonderful stuff. It will solve all the debt problems.

I'm not en economist but I get the feeling I may be doing it all wrong, I've spent the last 18 months paying down debt and not spending.

Should I be buying everything my heart desires on credit with a view that hyperinflation will erode the debt over a short time?

DimPrawn
2nd August 2010, 12:00
I'm not en economist but I get the feeling I may be doing it all wrong, I've spent the last 18 months paying down debt and not spending.

Should I be buying everything my heart desires on credit with a view that hyperinflation will erode the debt over a short time?

Property.

Buy lots of property on a huge mortgage.

DaveB
2nd August 2010, 12:02

I've got a bad feeling about this.

rsingh
2nd August 2010, 12:11

You'll be fine. Inflation only helps if you keep your job and you get large pay increases.

DimPrawn
2nd August 2010, 20:57
Nasa scientists braced for 'solar tsunami' to hit earth - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7923069/Nasa-scientists-braced-for-solar-tsunami-to-hit-earth.html)

The earth could be hit by a wave of violent space weather as early as Tuesday after a massive explosion of the sun, scientists have warned.

Doomed.

TimberWolf
2nd August 2010, 21:03
A Nasa spokesman was unavailable for comment.

But he was last seen running for the hills with full tin foil hat on, gibbering something about you are all going to die.

TimberWolf
2nd August 2010, 21:04
Nasa scientists braced for 'solar tsunami' to hit earth - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7923069/Nasa-scientists-braced-for-solar-tsunami-to-hit-earth.html)

The earth could be hit by a wave of violent space weather as early as Tuesday after a massive explosion of the sun, scientists have warned.

Doomed.

Have you sold all your dollars yet?

gingerjedi
2nd August 2010, 21:04

Doomed.

BBC shows grey cloud for Bristol? :confused:

Zippy
2nd August 2010, 22:52

Doomed.

Ahh. That's why there was a power cut tonight.

suityou01
2nd August 2010, 23:10
I have it on good authority from a mini cab driver tonight that WW3 is upon us, and for those who survive the world will be a more peaceful place. As long as I can still bore you lot on here I am as happy as Larry. ;)