• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant around brum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant around brum

Hi,

I'm after an accountant that has experiance of accounting for contractors, around Birmingham.

I know SJD have offices in Brum but I would prefer to have a dedicated accountant rather than different people each time I phone (is this what SJD are like?).

Any advice or recommendations gladly received.

Cheers,

Now here's a novel suggestion. Phone SJD and ask them. They have been known to talk to people occasionaly...

If it helps I've been talking to the same guy for the three years I've been using them.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

SJD will give you a dedicated account manager so you always talk to the same person about your account.

Give 'em a try.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Darryl @ SJD in Birmingham is top notch.

I would recommend him, always polite, and gets back to emails / fone calls almost immediately.

A tad expensive but worth it.

Comment

I use Patrick Charles & Co Hammond House, 2259-2261 Coventry Rd, Birmingham, B26 3PA 0121 742 6556.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
          X