• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Threaded’s dodgy time machine strikes again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threaded’s dodgy time machine strikes again

I’ve had my T-SQL undies on this morning writing some queries for some reports I’m developing. Doing some Common Table Expressions to do the current/prior trick and I think, “I’ve done this one before.” I have looked in all my databases, in views, stored procedure and other places and I can find no trace of me ever doing it. I’m sure I have, but there is no trace.
    It’s as if it’s been removed from history. We all know where that one leads; don’t we. Threaded, get your fracking time machine fixed before someone gets hurt.
    On the other hand, it might be my senile old brain playing tricks on me again.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

If only one had the funds to invest in a proper Time Machine - anything less than the model 40 is just not up to scratch.

Comment

Once you've got it, funds are not a problem.

Comment

There was a great time machine joke on bleak expectations yesterday morning
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
        X