• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compulsive buying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compulsive buying

You can't have enough loo roll right?

I can't wander down the loo roll aisle in Tesco without buying the 3 free extra offer making up 12 rolls.

So now I have a 4 foot high wall of Andrex (sans puppies that's just sick), between the tulipter and the shower. Is this acceptable?
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

I can't wander down the loo roll aisle in Tesco without buying the 3 free extra offer making up 12 rolls.

So now I have a 4 foot high wall of Andrex (sans puppies that's just sick), between the tulipter and the shower. Is this acceptable?
    Well known fact that by wrapping tissue paper and towels around your head you can stop others from stealing your thoughts and stop the Doctor from controlling you!

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

Is it the one with shea butter?

i'm thinking of leaving home as my OH says it's too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
        Is it the one with shea butter?

i'm thinking of leaving home as my OH says it's too expensive
        I never heard of that one???

No loo roll is too expensive, end of. Ditch 'im.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

You can get by without pasta, beans, tins of tuna or BOGOFs on horrible cereals.
          You can't get by without toilet rolls so buy 'em while the going is good. As it were ...
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Andrex

mmmmm it's loooxury

there was an article on the *cough* daily *cough* mail the other day about the poor middle-classes who can't afford the basics anymore because of gordon's downturn, one woman said she had to choose between loo roll and toothpaste.

i would have though toothpaste would sting!

Comment

I insist upon the cheap as chips stuff from LIDLs personally. Cannot see the point in spending any decent amount of cash on something that gets used to wipe one's butt!!
              If I am going to push the boat out for household articles then it goes on decent Malt Whisky.

SB in "take care of the pennies and the pounds take care of themselves" mode

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I insist upon the cheap as chips stuff from LIDLs personally. Cannot see the point in spending any decent amount of cash on something that gets used to wipe one's butt!!
                If I am going to push the boat out for household articles then it goes on decent Malt Whisky.

SB in "take care of the pennies and the pounds take care of themselves" mode

doesn't it hurt your bottomhole?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                  doesn't it hurt your bottomhole?
                  Nahhhh!!!!!! When you grew up using old newspapers, a bit of recycled stuff seems like silk sheets!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Nahhhh!!!!!! When you've been in the army, everyone takes a go in the barrel!

FTFY
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X