• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey Guys - Just wanted to let you know I've served out my weeks ban on here .....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys - Just wanted to let you know I've served out my weeks ban on here .....

And Ive been granted parole. But the problem is here the parole board can recall you even when youve kept yourself clean on the outside and the problem with getting banned is I have to think of new and ingenius names to call myself.

NeverBeenNorthoftheM25, AngeloftheNorth, 117milestogo. I mean if I pick the username 'Worlds biggest carpark', the admins will spot me from a mile off.

Any suggestions considering Im fully expecting to no longer be in existance by the end of today thanks to the mods

p.s For the record, Im not actually a sockie which people seem to think I am.

ummm surely if your "undercover" new newbie name is proposed in this thread then that might be a bit suspect???

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Chef - They already know who I am, so there is no point hiding

How are you me old mucker??

Comment

Originally posted by 117MilesToGo View Post
        And Ive been granted parole. But the problem is here the parole board can recall you even when youve kept yourself clean on the outside and the problem with getting banned is I have to think of new and ingenius names to call myself.
        Have you tried Cedric? Do we have a "Cedric" in the house? I'm hearing a "Cedric"...

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Have you tried Cedric? Do we have a "Cedric" in the house? I'm hearing a "Cedric"...

Actually Im thinking something along the lines of 'ILoveMoviesFeaturingGladiators'

Comment

Actually Im thinking something along the lines of 'ILoveMoviesFeaturingGladiators'
            That's one of Sparatacus Sockies.

Comment

Could have sworn it was a perm ban, finger must have slipped... Can soon rectify that though. As you are such a persistent sod I will give you 24 hours to prove your worth and show us that you are not a pain in the collective arse of the mods.

Comment

p.s For the record, Im not actually a sockie which people seem to think I am.
                This isn't exactly a good thing. Getting a sockie you bugger about with banned seems to happen time to time due to the nature of sockies. To talk so much tulip and be universally despised by the whole board to get your main account banned regularly isn't something to be proud of.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  This isn't exactly a good thing. Getting a sockie you bugger about with banned seems to happen time to time due to the nature of sockies. To talk so much tulip and be universally despised by the whole board to get your main account banned regularly isn't something to be proud of.

I wouldnt say I was universally hated on here. Drew likes me. And SASGuru seems to have a soft spot for me.

Oh and Administrator - I won't let you down!!! (tears begin to well up in my eyes)

Comment

I wouldnt say I was universally hated on here. Drew likes me. And SASGuru seems to have a soft spot for me.

Oh and Administrator - I won't let you down!!! (tears begin to well up in my eyes)
                    To be fair I am sure HAB has a soft spot for you but that is not something to be pleased about lol..

How about using BanMe1, BanMe2, IAmBack and ItsMeAgain.. I am sure you will start to get in the admins good books by making their job a little easier everytime.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X