• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More tales from the Public Sector

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More tales from the Public Sector

Well today is 'Bake off' day.....!! The 2nd in a month. The whole department is consumed (sic) with a cake competition. The (secret) entries have been made and will be judged by the head of department and 4 others at 12 today!! In fact the girl that sits opposite me is the organiser and she is "busy" making the labels and printing the judging forms.

I say "busy" she is in a fit of giggles at the moment as she openly reads an email of "things that are funny when translated to English". She is even reading some outloud so that her manager can hear them....!!

Sssh.......can she not be quiet so I can read CUK in peace?

At least this afternoon there will be some cake to have with my cup of afternoon tea.....!!

The next gig really needs to be back in the private sector! Please, pretty please!

Is she fit?

If you look under the table can you see up her skirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
      Well today is 'Bake off' day.....!! The 2nd in a month. The whole department is consumed (sic) with a cake competition. The (secret) entries have been made and will be judged by the head of department and 4 others at 12 today!! In fact the girl that sits opposite me is the organiser and she is "busy" making the labels and printing the judging forms.

I say "busy" she is in a fit of giggles at the moment as she openly reads an email of "things that are funny when translated to English". She is even reading some outloud so that her manager can hear them....!!

Sssh.......can she not be quiet so I can read CUK in peace?

At least this afternoon there will be some cake to have with my cup of afternoon tea.....!!

The next gig really needs to be back in the private sector! Please, pretty please!
      I'm in the private sector and it's no different here. Monthly Cake competitions judged by Heads of Depts. Donations for a bit of cake afterwards go to a local charity. Emails about it sent to all and sundry by the service desk.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
      X