• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I had to turn the avatars off again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to turn the avatars off again.

FFS guys, some of us have jobs where your types of avatars are not acceptable. I know I can turn them off, but I like seeing most people’s avatars. But the current batch crosses the line.

Someone let me know when it’s safe to turn avatars on again
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    FFS guys, some of us have jobs where your types of avatars are not acceptable. I know I can turn them off, but I like seeing most people’s avatars. But the current batch crosses the line.

I had to turn mine off again as well. Not that penis shaped veg is an issue. I just don't want anyone thinking I'm a vegetarian .
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I had to turn mine off again as well. Not that penis shaped veg is an issue. I just don't want anyone thinking I'm a vegetarian .
      That rude looking mushroom closely resembles the appearance of my own penis after this morning's accident. See my morning train thread for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        That rude looking mushroom closely resembles the appearance of my own penis after this morning's accident. See my morning train thread for more details.
        Errrr. Thanks. Pass.

Comment

Back to a gurning prawn.

Comment

I always have them permanently turned off AP, I need it to be worksafe. I can't even remember if I've got an avatar.

But if I haven't, imagine I have one relating to my name.
            Last edited by Doggy Styles; 14 September 2010, 08:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I always have them permanently turned off AP, I need it to be worksafe. I can't even remember if I've got an avatar.

But if I haven't, imagine I have one relating to my name.
              You have a picture of fat teddy bear wearing a leather cap!

I always assumed your friends called you a Big Gay Bear.

Comment

I am now a smiling pint of beer.

Heard of PM's?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Inserting on a c**k shaped avatar is well out of order and is not funny.

I do hope the posters involved realise that they are behaving like juveniles and learn how to behave like a professional on a fecking contractor's forum.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I think the only avatars that should be allowed are those of cute squirrels and kittens.

Comment

Working...
                    X