• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I be a mod for a day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I be a mod for a day?

Please admin. Given peoples opinion of me on here I think it would be a right laugh.

And of course any infractions or bannings handed out could be reversed. A bit like letting the lunatics run the asylum for a day.

Awww go on, please
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Please admin. Given peoples opinion of me on here I think it would be a right laugh.

And of course any infractions or bannings handed out could be reversed. A bit like letting the lunatics run the asylum for a day.

Awww go on, please
    Groan.

All right, all right. I'll ask Admin at the next CUK shareholders meeting.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

that would be funny, tell us when so we can all go on strike and not post until your time is up

Comment

A whole day might be asking too much. However I'd be happy for you to be a mod for a few hours.

How about 01:00 - 04:00 01 Jan 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Awww go on, please
          Why you? You're not a proper troll or a proper non-troll. For general hilarity, AtW or MF or (shudder) Spod would be far better. You'd just spend the whole time boasting about it, or you'd ban everyone and then post a load of threads about how great you are. You're not imaginative enough to use the power for evil.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Go on Admin, let him be a mod. In fact, let him be a mod for a week. It'd stop me wasting any time here that week.
            Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Why you? You're not a proper troll or a proper non-troll. For general hilarity, AtW or MF or (shudder) Spod would be far better. You'd just spend the whole time boasting about it, or you'd ban everyone and then post a load of threads about how great you are. You're not imaginative enough to use the power for evil.
              I'd edit all of your posts

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                I'd edit all of your posts
                I'd change all your avatars to rude shaped vegetables.

Comment

I thought bedwetters couldnt be a mod?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
                    I thought bedwetters couldnt be a mod?
                    That's the point you dullard. Read the original post.

You and gricer are top of my list.

Comment

Working...
                    X