• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Charged for using Majestic!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charged for using Majestic!

I needed to use Majestic 12 for some research I was doing and was asked to PAY to use it.

This is outrageous!!! Cukkers have been behind you all the way AtW!! I for one have spent long evenings writing motivational posts to get you on your way.

So I am assuming there is a special 'mates rates' promotional code or guest account. If you could post it here that would be fab.

Failing this. Minestrone can you give the URL you knocked up over that weekend which does the same?

Ta

MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I needed to use Majestic 12 for some research I was doing and was asked to PAY to use it.

This is outrageous!!! Cukkers have been behind you all the way AtW!! I for one have spent long evenings writing motivational posts to get you on your way.

So I am assuming there is a special 'mates rates' promotional code or guest account. If you could post it here that would be fab.

Failing this. Minestrone can you give the URL you knocked up over that weekend which does the same?

Ta

MF
    It must hurt to put in so much time and effort supporting the émigré, only to receive a slap in the face for all your good work.
    Bloody immigrants eh!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You can verify your own sites for free, and if you can't afford a tenner to build a dozen of reports on your competitors then you should not claim that you earn £250k per year...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        You can verify your own sites for free, and if you can't afford a tenner to build a dozen of reports on your competitors then you should not claim that you earn £250k per year...
        You money grabbing bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          You money grabbing bastard!
          Those IT contractors we hire don't want to work for free

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            It must hurt to put in so much time and effort supporting the émigré, only to receive a slap in the face for all your good work.
            Bloody immigrants eh!
            I know. I know.

I met him at the port when his boat first arrived. I helped him with his luggage, a beaten old black suitcase and a backpack made of squirrel skin. I helped him with his English and the forms at the DHSS. Helped him move into his first bedsit and showed him his first computer....

Bloody tight ass won't even let me use his site for free. Bloody ingratitude.

Comment

Bloody tight ass won't even let me use his site for free. Bloody ingratitude.
              Would you let me have free drinks in your tat wine shop?

Comment

Would you let me have free drinks in your tat wine shop?
                With what you drink!!!

Anyway, you've nicked all the information in Majestic from other sources. Give us a go or I'll tell the cops!

Comment

Those IT contractors we hire don't want to work for free
                  Money grabbing bastards.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Anyway, you've nicked all the information in Majestic from other sources. Give us a go or I'll tell the cops!
                    Molon labe

Comment

Working...
                    X