• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OH offered 'part time hours, voluntary leave of absence or voluntary redundancy'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH offered 'part time hours, voluntary leave of absence or voluntary redundancy'

Cheers gordon

very very scary

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

pass me a bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
        pass me a bucket

Comment

oh it makes the cuts hit home when its close to home. Sorry to hear that. What's the best deal?

If he works part time can he consult the rest of the time? You may be in line for some home made lemonade!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            oh it makes the cuts hit home when its close to home. Sorry to hear that. What's the best deal?

If he works part time can he consult the rest of the time? You may be in line for some home made lemonade!
            thanks vetran. Not sure, I think he is going to offer to go part-time and ask if that gives him immunity from redundancy, he works in a very niche area and all the cuts mean no one and govt especially is spending until at least next April.

Comment

I'm confused. You seem to be blaming Gordon for creating a job that has kept your OH in employment.
              Surely you should be thanking him?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                Cheers gordon

very very scary
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You do know that Gordon Brown is no longer the Prime Minister and had no decision in you OH job going?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Wow! Girl on girl action on CUK!

Comment

Working...
                    X