• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog Dirt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Dirt

Part of my morning bicycle journey to WSM station involves a short jaunt through a pedestrian drumway traversing a rather rundown housing estate.

I'm not sure whether it has anything to do with the social status of the inhabitants of said estate but over time I've noticed a preponderance of dog dirt littering my path. Such is the frequency of this fouling that the path is more akin to a slalom course than a footpath.

Well , I've finally had enough & this morning I've taken matters into my own hands. Armed with a stick of white chalk I have encircled each offending item and annotated it with the words

DISGUSTING !
    DISGUSTING !
    DISGUSTING !

Come on Law makers, BRING BACK THE DOG LICENCE and don't make it 30p like before, make it £3000 so these layabouts and scroungers won't be able to afford a dog and I will be able to enjoy a TURD FREE cycle to the station in the mornings.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Part of my morning bicycle journey to WSM station involves a short jaunt through a pedestrian drumway traversing a rather rundown housing estate.

I'm not sure whether it has anything to do with the social status of the inhabitants of said estate but over time I've noticed a preponderance of dog dirt littering my path. Such is the frequency of this fouling that the path is more akin to a slalom course than a footpath.

Well , I've finally had enough & this morning I've taken matters into my own hands. Armed with a stick of white chalk I have encircled each offending item and annotated it with the words

DISGUSTING !
    DISGUSTING !
    DISGUSTING !

Come on Law makers, BRING BACK THE DOG LICENCE and don't make it 30p like before, make it £3000 so these layabouts and scroungers won't be able to afford a dog and I will be able to enjoy a TURD FREE cycle to the station in the mornings.
    So which estate is this?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I don't often see it these days. When did this change happen? About 10 years ago?

Comment

DISGUSTING !
        DISGUSTING !
        DISGUSTING !

You have waaaaaayy too much free time.

How do you know it's dog chod? Could be Fox (or Badger )
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          You have waaaaaayy too much free time.

How do you know it's dog chod? Could be Fox (or Badger )
          Or human from the ***** on the estate
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Come on Law makers, BRING BACK THE DOG LICENCE and don't make it 30p like before, make it £3000 so these layabouts and scroungers won't be able to afford a dog
            But for many people, their staffy is their only joy!!! Well that and their hoody collection, skunk, bling, and Carlsberg Special!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Is any of it white?
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

The Indian Olympic organisers weren't in town were they?

p.s. has it finished yet?

Comment

He's taking his time googling which estates are run down and have thoroughfares en route to the WSM train station.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Well, dont use the footpath then ! Its for dogs, what are you doing on it ?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X