• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When Tom Hanks' character in the Green Mile got a urinary track infection...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Tom Hanks' character in the Green Mile got a urinary track infection...

...I thought he must have overplayed it. "nothing can be as sore as that, it is just an infection"

Tom, you deserve those Oscars.

Had a bit of a sore lower tum since I came back from Bali where I had a few days of the squirts and a few burning pees. Things came to a head tonight when I went out for a quick beer in the pub. Went off for a quick wizz.

Thank God nobody was in or came in when I was at the toilet, it's not a good thing to be at a rough Glasgow pub urinal with the knees half bent, quivering, face you should only keep for the bedroom, mumbling in a high pitch "oh Jesus, oh Jesus".

A sanded pipe cleaner and a vinegar piss come to mind.

Got up the road and the girly asked me to pee on a stick. Urinary track infection diagnosed, straight on antibiotics.

Put me off my beer now.

We used to call that NSU. I hope she was worth it!

Comment

You're lucky they no longer do the umbrella test.
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Lucky she didn't stick something resembling a miniature cocktail unbrella down it, then opened it up and pulled it out slowly. Then you'll know pain
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are there a lot of nerves in the urethra? Imagine how sensitive they must be to pick up the sensation of a bit of grit flowing under high pressure or whatever it is.

Comment

Apparently the 'stick' test for everything.

No blood in the pee, just some 'chemical/bacteria' or something that indicates infection.

IF I have another infection in 3 months it "into the bladder with a pipe time"

I just said, 'it cant be worse than that pee'.

Total agony

On a weeks worth of Trimethoprim, which she just had in her bag?!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              ...IF I have another infection in 3 months it "into the bladder with a pipe time"

I just said, 'it cant be worse than that pee'.

Total agony
              Yes it can.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Yes it can.
                These pills better work.

Just had another burner.

I bought 16 beers tonight for the cricket. I'm going to open one now, I could be in for an uncomfortable night, much like the English.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Put me off my beer now.
                  Put me off mine too!!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My brother used to fill a pint glass with crushed ice and stick his todger in it for 20 minutes before going wee wees

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X