• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I actually quite like a Pot Noodle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually quite like a Pot Noodle

I tried one today for the first time in years just to see what all the fuss was about. So it needs some preparation and you need to wait for the end result but with some spicing up was worth it in the end.

Maybe I'll try the different variations on offer and pick a favourite.
    Me, me, me...

I find I enjoy a pot noodle to start with, but it takes a bit too long to get all the way through and the initial enjoyment wears off quite quickly.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

SY02 finds pot noodles distasteful. Usually when she is out I indulge.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        I tried one today for the first time in years just to see what all the fuss was about. So it needs some preparation and you need to wait for the end result but with some spicing up was worth it in the end.

Maybe I'll try the different variations on offer and pick a favourite.
        Have you tried the Bombay Bad Boy?

Comment

Well thats xmas dinner sorted then. You can have a xmas dinner flavoured Pot Noeldle for all the family. Easy!!!

kudos for norrahe who posted this first
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X