• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Annoyed from SE...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoyed from SE...

I would just like to thank the ugly f**ker who has this morning decided to put a 6 inch key scratch down the side of my 8month old new car

Hope you feel better for having done this - it is certainly given me the hump.

I had one of my cars completely keyed up when I lived in Swindon. We're talking the whole length of every panel down to the metal. Made me a bit miffed too.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      I would just like to thank the ugly f**ker who has this morning decided to put a 6 inch key scratch down the side of my 8month old new car

Scum.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Death is too good for 'em.

Any CCTV cameras around?

Comment

I once had a girl stand on the bonnet of my car and attempt to put a large rock through the windscreen

she had issues and we'd just broken up, I found out the next morning
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Try owning a Jag. It is a fact of life. Both of them were keyed on every panel within 2 weeks of buying them.

The garage said that's normal and you can either perpetually pay to have it fixed, or live with it.

I know that doesn't help you, but take some reassurance: once a car has been keyed, it tends not to be keyed again.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Try owning a Jag. It is a fact of life. Both of them were keyed on every panel within 2 weeks of buying them.

The garage said that's normal and you can either perpetually pay to have it fixed, or live with it.

I know that doesn't help you, but take some reassurance: once a car has been keyed, it tends not to be keyed again.
              My Jag was never keyed.

That said the Orange RR had one of its badges nicked from the tailgate that left a scratch. F*ckers.

LANCE
              Still got your Malibu?

VINCENT
              You know what some ****er did to it
              the other day?

LANCE
              What?

VINCENT
              ******' keyed it.

LANCE
              Oh man, that's ****ed up.

VINCENT