• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First London Drinks 2011 Wednesday 12th Jan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First London Drinks 2011 Wednesday 12th Jan

Happy new year all

For those of you who aren't detoxing/dieting this January, we'll be having drinks at the Counting House on Cornhill nearest tube is bank though it is walking distance from Monument and Liverpool Street.

Thought we'd try a selection of new venues this year.

I should be there from 5ish.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

I'll be there. See you around 5.45 (if not a little earlier).
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

So just me and norrahe then?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I'll try to come along, but I probably won't be there before about 6:30.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          So just me and norrahe then?
          again

A few people have no excuse for not turning up it's 5 minutes walk for them.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            again

All the more for us then Dear!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I'll try to come along, but I probably won't be there before about 6:30.
              Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              again

All the more for us then Dear!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Sorry Bunk, missed your reply

(but we're hardly going to drink the place dry...)

Comment

I'll be there 6ish
                  SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Sorry Bunk, missed your reply

(but we're hardly going to drink the place dry...)
                    Well, we'll leave some JD and coke for Mr B

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X