• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Napoleon Dynamite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napoleon Dynamite

Top movie, opinions?

Linky

Feck yer Avatar sh1te.
    Me, me, me...

What's so "top" in it? It's a movie for kids, and certainly not top 1000 of the best movies in that category.

Avatar on the other hand is a solid good movie from director who managed to consistently do great movies in different categories: Terminator, Titanic and now Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What's so "top" in it? It's a movie for kids, and certainly not top 1000 of the best movies in that category.
      Top as in excellent. Review of English language skills needed Alex?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Avatar on the other hand is a solid good movie from director who managed to consistently do great movies in different categories: Terminator, Titanic and now Avatar.
        Quick edit there dude. Compare the budget
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Vote for Pedro
          Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Good film, different and funny but not stupid. I don't think it's a kids' movie.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Bizarre and funny. I loved it.

"You guys are retarded!"

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Quick edit there dude. Compare the budget
                The movie is either great or "top" or it isn't. Budget is secondary thing here (unless you the guy who finances it).

It's a pathetic second rate kids Z-rate movie that should never even be mentioned on the same page as Avatar.

HTH

Comment

It is one of my favourite films, and much better than Avatar. Avatar has nobody getting electrocuted by a time machine they bought off Ebay, no Rex-kwan-do, and no competitive milk-tasting scene AT ALL.
                  If you get it on DVD, make sure you keep it running to the extra scene at the end.

Comment

My opinion is the best.

I liked the film. Quirky, funny and engaging.

If you liked it, try Juno, King of California and that one about the kids pagents, I forget the name.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X