• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good luck for tomorrow, NickFitz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck for tomorrow, NickFitz

Good luck for tomorrow, NickFitz, at your new ClientCo.

We shall be needing a full run down on the quality of the totty, the provision of pies & sausage rolls in the works canteen, and if you manage to get any photos of film stars and actresses like at your previous gig, you just go ahead and post 'em.

But don't stay up all night tonight, eh?

Have fun.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

PS from Mrs RC: "Don't forget to GO HOME at the end of the working day, and NOT to the nearest Travelodge."
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Cheers - early night tonight, indeed

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      PS from Mrs RC: "Don't forget to GO HOME at the end of the working day, and NOT to the nearest Travelodge."
      There's a Premier Inn on the way home, but I usually manage to get past that one without checking in

Comment

How many bananas a day is your rate these days Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Cheers - early night tonight, indeed

There's a Premier Inn on the way home, but I usually manage to get past that one without checking in
          Drive for another 2 miles and I'm sure there is a decent pub. Just one pint mind

Good luck!
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Good luck tomorrow
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

No posting on CUK on work time.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh FFS - if I'd realised the cob shop over the road opened so late, I'd have made a bacon sandwich. Too late now; they'd better open up soon or I'll have to head off with nothing but fruit in my stomach, which is very bad for one.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Oh FFS - if I'd realised the cob shop over the road opened so late, I'd have made a bacon sandwich. Too late now; they'd better open up soon or I'll have to head off with nothing but fruit in my stomach, which is very bad for one.
                  Don't disapoint by not posting due the day please. I have a thread linked to 122 of your posts where you've slated
                  posters for posting on clients time. I don't want my double standards thread to go to waste.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Stalker much?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X